Dear husband...

Remember that time you went away on that overnight trip? Remember how I said I was so tired that I fell asleep on the couch all night? Remember how I said I had a crappy day and it made me feel so good that you had made the bed for me before you left and how it was so sweet and I felt bad that I didn't even sleep in it?

Yeah, I lied. I knew darn well that you short-sheeted the bed and I re-short-sheeted it when I got up in the morning. It was fun going to bed that night and knowing that you had indeed secretly scampered to set the bed aright so that I would never know you hadn't been acting from the purest of motives.

Happy April Fools Day!

(P.S. No, this is not a challenge to do it again.)

(P.P.S. Thank you for all the times you really do actually make the bed.)

Comments

Popular Posts