Today.


What's blog etiquette for saying "Hey, I'm back yet again? After yet another extended absence?" Whatever, consider it said.

I'm using this blog as space for my latest undertaking, the pursuit of a better picture. Or at least figuring out what all of those settings on my camera mean. If I come up with words to go with that, it's a bonus. As a kick start, I'm taking part in the 2013 Photo A Day Challenge hosted by Fat Mum Slim. One photo each day, based on the prompt. I thought that posting them on my blog would be a good way to motivate myself to actually keep up with it.

It's not going to be fancy. It's not going to compare with the wonderful pictures taken by my more creatively minded friends. My words aren't going to be beautiful, or buzz-worthy, they are just going to be me. Simply me. That's all I have to offer and I hope that by the end of 2013 maybe along with taking better pictures I'll have learned to be okay with that.

This is my offering for today. Just the simple, the bread and the soup and the sparkling juice pretending to be wine.





Comments

  1. awesome. and actually makes me want some.

    these challenges are always fun until you miss a day or two or seven. here's to a year of getting back on the horse!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts